DJK Design developed ModWeb because of a realisation that most businesses were unable to get an 'intelligent' website without paying very large development costs.
By 'intelligent' we mean a site that is interactive in nature, able to respond to your clients and to the changing needs of your business.
ModWeb Core Component
The starting point is the ModWeb core component which acts as a foundation for additional plug-in modules.
With the core component you get a custom designed site which you have full control over. Making changes to your website is as easy as pressing a button. With ModWeb you can easily:
- Add, edit and delete pages
- Change page content and images
- Upload, resize and manage images
- Optimise your website for search engines by changing page properties: title, keywords and description
- Upload documents (eg. pdf and word files).
ModWeb Plug-In Modules
Plug-in modules allow you to add instant functionality to your website. Want to sell on-line or send e-mail campaigns to your customers? Simply add the appropriate module and instantly expand the power of your site.
Add-on modules include products, mailing list manager, shopping cart, customer management, image gallery and more.
As the diagram below shows, modules are added on to the core component which sits at the centre of your website framework. Modules can also be added on to other modules which further increase the functionality and power of those modules. For example the shopping module is an add-on of the products module.
ModWeb affors you the following advantages:
- Easily control the content of your own website. Free yourself from the reliance on web developers to update your website for you
- Add more functionality to your site instantly by adding modules
- Custom web design - No uninspiring templates.
For more information or a free demo of a ModWeb website e-mail email@example.com or call (08) 9444 1004.